Is There A Way To Waive Continuing Education Requirements In Real Estate?

There are only two ways you can be qualified to waive your continuing education requirements:

  • You served for at least one year of your real estate license period with the United States Armed Forces
  • You were unable to work during one year of your real estate license period due to a debilitating illness.

The good news is, it’s very simple to renew your real estate license! Keep reading as we help you find your state’s continuing education and renewal requirements.

Finding Your State

Searching for your state’s continuing education and renewal requirements can be tricky. Luckily, the National Association of Realtors (NAR) has organized every state’s webpage here so it’s easy to find. When you open this page, the states are listed in alphabetical order so you can simply scroll to your state. Click on your state and a drop down will reveal the link to that state’s real estate commission’s website.

Most of these websites will have their continuing education requirements and other links near the top of the page for you. If you can’t find the information you’re searching for, the NAR suggests that you contact that state’s real estate commission. You should be able to find a phone number, email, or contact form on your state’s website.

Online Continuing Education Courses

Are you looking to complete your courses online? The NAR has a quick link here to view all of their approved courses and their pricing.

If you have any questions about these courses or other ways to complete them, one of our team members here at the Beer School of Real Estate would be happy to help answer them.

Please give us a call at (574) 551-0316 or use our contact page to get in touch with our team.